Newcastle and Bristol students join Made in Chelsea

Newcastle’s Miffy, Freddie and Belle join Bristol’s Tiffany for the show’s new series

A gang of four students and recent graduates will join the cast of Made in Chelsea next week.

Newcastle’s Dave Mifsud, Freddie Hickman and Belle Hardinge are all set to join the likes of Spencer Matthews, Lucy Watson and Binky Felstead on hit E4 show.

chelsea

From left to right: Miffy, Belle, Tiffany and Freddie have joined MIC

Also new to the cast is Bristol student Tiffany, long term friend of Miffy, Freddie and Belle.

Great deals from HelloU

Domino’s Pizza for £1

Pub Meal for £2

Personal canvas for your Room for just £1

Luxurious onesie for £15

29% off these sweet Zaini beanies

20% OFF Boohoo

Dave, appearing as ‘Miffy’ is known around Campus as a partner for CCTV and the infamous Beatboxing events. He is a recent graduate in business management.

Never far away from Miffy is economics graduate Freddie, less promo and more famous for being the poser of Pinetree – the local hotspot gym.

After meeting at school best friends Belle and Tiffany went their separate ways as they embarked upon uni, with Tiffany opting to studying at Bristol and Belle doing politics at Newcastle (she’s in her second year).

It wouldn’t be Made in Chelsea without a love interest and as rumours have it that ‘Tiff and Miff may share a little more than a friendship…Get ready: it’s starts next week.