Top Online Shops For Vintage

Bored of traipsing around the same vintage shop? Too embarrassed to be seen shopping in charity shops? Well The Tab are bringing you the best sites to add to your daily […]

Bored of traipsing around the same vintage shop? Too embarrassed to be seen shopping in charity shops?

Well The Tab are bringing you the best sites to add to your daily internet procrastination routine.

1)     Rokit

With some of the best vintage shops in central London, Rokit’s online stock has something for everyone. For Guys and Dolls alike it’s vintage heaven. You can search by era, it’s reasonably priced and the vintage is good quality. Bonus.

2)     Beyond Retro 

If you can’t make it to London or Brighton, Beyond Retro has a quirky mix of all things vintage. There is a really wide selection of clothes to suit anybody’s taste and you must must must check out their ‘We Love’ section. That’s where all their best pieces are.

3)      Etsy

I’m showing you a hidden gem. For sellers to have their items listed as vintage they need to be at least 20 years old. They have everything from clothes to home-ware and books so it’s like Ebay, just more sophisticated. No one tries to sell you vintage and hides the primark tag either.

4)     eBay

eBay is a lover of mine, but some people I know hate it. Best advice for a quick search would be this:

1) Change the sort by to ‘Time Ending Soonest’

2) Measure yourself to make sure it will fit you, a huge number eBay sellers have a no returns policy

3) Watch the item and ALWAYS bid around three minutes before it will end.

5)     Vintage Seekers

This site is for those of you who love vintage but don’t mind splashing out. Nothing is cheaper than £100 and you could even buy classic cars and motorboats on here. Sometimes though, the best way to procrastinate is to look at all the things you could have once you’re in that graduate job, playing this song in the background.

Thanks to the models:

Ed, 3rd year Biomed Sci      Rhys 3rd year Law     Jude  3rd year Biomed Sci