Sneaky principal hides his Google search results

What is Gerry McCormac trying to hide?

Chancellor filtered Gerry McCormac Google Principal search result Wage rise

The Tab can reveal that Stirling principal Gerry McCormac has his Google search results filtered – meaning you can’t see the bad stuff.

And while his motives are unlcear, it’s speculated it could be linked to some of the heavy criticism he has come under this last year.

What is Gerry trying to hide?

In October it was revealed that large sums of money had been spent refurbishing his on campus residence while 17 members of University staff lost their jobs.

Stirling’s top man has taken advantage of the May ruling by the EU court which now allows requests to remove specific results on search engines on the grounds of ‘privacy’.

Our artists impression of Gerry having removed the search results

Ger was in the spotlight again in February when he took a 6% pay rise as university staff across the country went on strike over their meagre offer of a 1% wage increase.

As if the 1% pay rise wasn’t bad enough, Stirling Uni bosses further punished their staff in Dickensian fashion by “unlawfully” docking a full days wages from anyone who took part in 2 hour strikes at the University.

Gerry is indeed the main man… profiting from a string of questionable financial benefits

Now it looks like Ger is trying to forget his ugly past, and he wants us all to forget with him.