Mystery girl spotted living in library

Concerned witnesses worry she’s homeless

exclusive homeless international library mysterious mystery stirling university student

Students were left concerned earlier this week after spotting what appeared to be a homeless person living in the Stirling University library.

Not much is known about the individual, although it’s been speculated she is an international student who was late applying for accommodation, and is making the best of a bad situation by braving the library more than even the keenest of boffins.

not much is known about the mysterious girl

Steven Watson, a Stirling student and library-goer first spotted the girl early last week. He said: “Last week I saw the same girl sleeping in the social study for a few hours for three days in a row. So I took a photo of her and put it on Facebook asking if anyone else had seen her around campus. A lot of people responded saying they had seen her sleeping in various locations

“My friend then went to campus security with the photo and and campus security said they would look into it”

The girl has been spotted in multiple locations around campus

Stirling University policy restricts the University from “commenting on individual cases”, however the University did release a statement saying:

“All University of Stirling students are entitled to apply for and receive accommodation with the University. Our Accommodation Services Office is available to support any current or prospective students with any queries regarding accommodation.”

The University can’t comment on individual residential cases

The person has not been seen in the library in recent days, fuelling rumours that the University has solved her accommodation problem.

Stirling University declined to comment further.