Image may contain: Vase, Pottery, Potted Plant, Plant, Jar, Flora

Milk society, kink shaming, and Crisis: A collection of the best posts from Notts buy/sell group

People just want a Crisis tix

The locally famous Notts Buy/Sell tickets is the Facebook page that has blessed every student for countless too many times. It is both a gem for those scouring for a last minute Crisis ticket, and a glimmer of hope for those seeking reunion for their missing debit card. A reportoire of cool and fresh banta means you'll struggle to leave.

The Tab Nottingham has teamed up with the founder and admin of Notts Buy/Sell, UoN History graduate Rebecca De Beukelaer, to round up the naughtiest, weirdest and most 'so-Notts' posts from the past twelve months.

Image may contain: Text, Trademark, Logo

Here are the posts you've liked the most:

Notts Buy/Sell provides hope for the hopefully hopeless

One would-be Crisis goer had made a deal with the club: 15,000 retweets and she was there. There was only one place to turn to achieve this:

Image may contain: Text

She didn't make the cut

And dignifies the hopeless

It always important to maintain a positive attitude when scouring for Crisis tickets, the more hopeful the better.

Image may contain: Text

The kinky fresher who just couldn't wait

Everyone likes dressing up in costume for Ocean, not suprisingly a sexy policeman showed up…

Image may contain: Aluminium

Notts Buy/Sell helps those in trouble reconcile with their tormentors

To the men implicated within this post, we apologise for the problems caused in this love triangle.

Image may contain: Paper, Flyer, Brochure, Poster, Person, People, Human

Notts seems to have a lizard problem this year

The problem is is that lizards arent natural to the Lenton area, however, a free glass box is going for 40 quid!

Image may contain: Poster, Collage

The Christmas Joke, Mark

You what, no turkey?! You idiot, you total fucking idiot! That was your job you fucking moron, you cretin

Image may contain: Portrait, Face, Head, Person, People, Human

Disgruntled international students runing riot

Come semester two, this anonymous student will have to brave his journey back from the serene and liberal Nottingham to the land of Trump.

Image may contain: Paper, Flyer, Brochure, Poster, Speech, Debate, Crowd, Audience, Person, People, Human

The misfortunes of a third year

This third year student got 300+ likes on each photo, and with the hopes of this group, reuniting himself with his beloved accessory.

Image may contain: GlassesImage may contain: Glasses, Mustache, Person, People, HumanImage may contain: Glasses

Lost animals seems to be a recurring thing on this page

The exams were a tumultuous time for many students, hopes were high for this student how just wanted his right footed slipper back.

Image may contain: Person, People, Human

Meal deals, 100 words written in a day, and a beaut footy game

The unofficial officially best library on UoN campuses holds many secrets to its name, this footy game set up in the viewing room being one of them.

Image may contain: Speech, Crowd, Audience, Furniture, Couch, Person, People, Human

A milky and angsty situation in Lenton destroying the student village

A second year got antsy when he discovered milk suddenly began to disappear, he was so annoyed he had to vent his frustration somewhere.

Image may contain: Toothbrush, Brush

A bin situation in Lenton destroying the vibes of the student village

This picture poses more questions than answers: why do they have bins in front of their door? Practical joke? Whats so heavy in bins?

A crisis before Crisis

The fire on their group chat spread to their kitchen which prompted the fire brigade to clean up after the messy students.

Image may contain: Oven, Electrical Device, Appliance, Poster, Collage

People will do literally anything for a Crisis

Nothing like a picture of a wholesome dad posing next to a juicy beef wellington to lure a Crisis ticket out of someone.

Notts Buy/Sell is a beacon of light for every student

This must've been a shocker of a time for anyone logging on in the morning to see their four-wheeler nabbed by the council.

Image may contain: Van, Hospital, Clinic, Ambulance, Truck, Tow Truck, Urban, Town, City, Building, Taxi, Cab, Vehicle, Transportation, Car, Automobile