Here are the best costumes from Seven Legged

The most effort people put into fancy dress all year

It's that time of year again. After a year of waiting, Carpe Noctum resurrected the famous Seven Legged bar crawl for another night of fancy dressed debauchery.

We decided to hit the streets of Nottingham to find the best dressed groups from the bar crawl. We were, to say the very least, impressed with this year's effort.

This group decided to dress up as the best Buzzfeed headlines that never were

With headlines like "35 ways a night out will screw you for a 9am" and "Find out how this student got a 2:1 and still managed to live with his parents", how can we resist?

The key is in the execution – simple but effective Lederhosen

Sehr Gut x

Sehr Gut x

Strap in and strap on, these boys, girls and their suspenders will take you on a wild night.

These ladies aimed for purrfection.

Mewow

Mewow

Some would call dressing up as a cat is a cliche. However, a classic is a classic

Who let the cats out of the Bag(O'Nails)

Who did it better? Mike Myers? or these guys?

Sometimes your group costume for a bar crawl needs that literary edge. These guys delivered.

Just a couple of hockey bros enjoying some cold ones

Simple yet effective

Simple yet effective

Stuck for a costume idea? Own a hockey jersey? This is a low effort costume done right.

The only team to actually tie their legs together

Everything certi

Everything certi

Did they go as roadmen? One may think they just dress like this normally. This very much might be the case but respect for actually keeping the only tradition of the bar crawl alive.

Ok, this wins. These people are VKs

Truly, a masterpiece.

Truly, a masterpiece.

The next stage of human evolution has happened and it's better than I ever imagined. Two of them even come with straws.