Give your wardrobe the wow factor

The Tab gives you tips on what dresses to wear for all your upcoming parties.

The holidays are over, but that doesn’t mean the great parties are over too!

Exams are over and its time to get that perfect outfit to celebrate in. Stuck for what to wear every night you go out because your wardrobe lacks the “wow” factor.

GirlMeetsDress.com has the perfect selection of dresses for any fabulous party you might be attending. Instead of buying the dress, you simply hire one.

I just hosted my first Advance Try-On with 10 unique designer dresses. A night full of dresses accompanied by desserts and wine. What else could a girl ask for?

The selection had dresses from Marc Jacobs to Nicole Miller and each of them with their own charm.

A sheer back like this Alice By Temperley dress has is perfect to achieve a subtly sexy look.

The coloured sequins are what make this Marc Jacobs dress party-perfect!

Daring enough to go full out in sequins? This Diva Sophia dress is perfect.

The different shades take away from all that sparkle. Ideal for a Monday at Coco Tang.

If you like wearing colours, or want to break all the black you’ve been wearing lately, then a dress like this Nicole Miller one in watermelon is just for you. Great for a casual holiday party.

Spice up the little black dress trend with some sequins and frill and you are sure to shine at any party you attend.

If you want to hire your very own designer dress for an upcoming event visit GirlMeetsDress.com .