Three Stabbed And One Hit By Car In City Centre Brawl

Police are still investigating the incident which is said to have involved more than fifteen people

Three people were stabbed and one hit by a car after a fight broke out in Nottingham city centre in the early hours of this morning.

Police are still investigating the incident which is said to have involved around 15-20 people and took place outside Gatecrasher nightclub at around 3am.

Police are still at the scene

The vehicle which struck and injured a pedestrian has been identified by police but it remains unclear whether the incident was accidental or not.

Four men aged 18 to 23 have been arrested and are set to be questioned.

The Nottingham Post reported that no-one is suffering from ‘life-threatening injuries’ and the person hit by the car was taken to the QMC as a ‘precaution’.

A dramatic night

Upper Parliament Street was closed off as a result, causing disruption to Nottingham’s travel system and to those living in the area.

21 year old Kieran Hartley, who had just been out to Rock City, told The Post that he ‘couldn’t believe how far the cordon was, I had to walk an extra five minutes to get from one side of town to the other.’

Gatecrasher