Join The Tab Team

Get involved this Summer term

With over 20,000 hits a week, The Tab is swiftly becoming Nottingham’s most read publication. 

As we get bigger and better every week, there has never been a better time to join us.

We’re part of a nationwide online newspaper group read by over 400,000 students a month and highly recommended by top journalists, like Maurice Chittenden, the Saturday Editor of the Sunday Times:

“Recognition by The Tab is a great indication of a young journalist’s potential. Students who have worked on The Tab will have a head start on their CV.”

You don’t need any experience, we just want fun and enthusiastic people to join our team.

To apply for a position in term 3, simply email [email protected], clearly stating which position you are applying for. If you would like more information, please e-mail us.

We are recruiting for:

– Editor
– Deputy Editor
– News Editor
– Sports Editor
– Features Editor
– Opinion Editor
– Fashion Editor
– Reviews Editor
– Tab TV Editor

DEADLINE: Friday 15th March at 5pm

To apply, please submit one piece of your own writing along with answers to the following questions:

–  What you would differently with the section you’re applying for?

– What are your favourite and least favourite things about The Tab?

– Why should we give you the job?

As always, if you want to get involved as a writer, photographer, graphic designer or illustrator, get in touch.