The campus launderette caught fire yesterday
Burn baby burn
The Circuit launderette on campus has been shut until further notice, after a fire allegedly broke out yesterday morning (30th January).
The Laundrette on the main Shopping Street is closed until further notice. Other laundry facilities are available across Campus. https://t.co/1UIOiM7E6h
— UEA Estates (@UEA_Estates) January 30, 2018
Screenshots posted to Snapchat appeared to show a washing machine entirely burnt out, with another showing at least four firefighters preparing to tackle the blaze, although the severity of the fire is unclear.
It remains unclear how long the launderette will be shut for, although after years of charging £2.60 to make your clothes dirtier, Circuit can probably afford to get it repaired quickly.
You may also like
You’ll land a job at his film production company at the end of it!
Is this good enough?
We’re all getting a little confused
Good luck to them all with Joe about!!!
It’s not over yet, but it should be!!!
No seriously, who calls their child Bambi?