DJ EZ is coming to Norwich in December

Naughty bit of old-skool garage in a warehouse

DJ EZ will be playing an extended 90 minute set in Norwich on December 9th, as part of the next warehouse party organised by The Dancing Astronaut.

EZ, real name Otis Roberts, has been mixing garage music since the mid-1990s, and held a weekly slot on Kiss FM for nearly 15 years. He'll be playing in a warehouse at The Norfolk Showground, approximately 10 minutes drive from campus.

The team behind The Dancing Astronaut are all UEA alumni, and their events thus far have brought the likes of Chase & Status, My Nu Leng and 67 come to Norwich. Support on the night is yet to be announced, but will house & techno lineup

Speaking to The Tab Norwich, Michael Femi-Ola, one of the organisers of the event, said: "We’re sure DJ EZ will land smoothly at the warehouse and we couldn’t be more excited!

"He is one of the most in demand DJ’s in the UK and is very hard to secure on any lineup. We’ve been working for over a year to secure the show so we’re glad the reaction has been so positive. We’ve sold over 50% of the ticket allocation in just three days.

"We are all about huge set designs, inflatables, and the hottest DJ’s from the UK and Europe! The Dancing Astronaut uses a team of set designers, production experts, actors and local design team to create a completely transformed venue."

Tickets for the DJ EZ Warehouse Party are currently on second release, and are available here.