Missing: Help find Billy, Norwich’s cutest kitten

Billy’s owners are understandably heartbroken by his disappearance

The cutest cat in Norwich has gone missing and it’s our job to find him.

Billy, long haired white Persian, went missing last night.

It’s thought that the 10-month-old kitten jumped out of his first floor home on Magdelene Street opposite the army recruitment centre.

Billy’s owners are understandably heartbroken by his disappearance.

Cat mother and UEA English Lit Grad Amy Fancourt said, “We’re really hoping everyone can help us find out little squish. He’s just a baby so it’s going to be hard out there in the mean streets of Norwich.

“We’re absolutely desperate to find him. We love him so much.”

Billy is an indoor cat and doesn’t have that killer cat instinct. He’s more likely to be hidden so could possibly be waiting it out in a garden, shed or even under a car. He responds well to kisses and treats, failing that you can trick him into thinking you have treats by rustling a plastic bag.

The adorable kitten is microchipped so if found should be taken to the nearest vet.

Amy and Bruno are offering a large reward for anyone that brings him back to them.

If you have any information on the whereabouts of Billy please contact Amy and Bruno on 07791526317 or 07525670531. Alternatively take him into the nearest vet. 

Update: Billy has been found and returned to Amy and Bruno. Thank you to everyone who shared his photo and brought him home.