Seven drunken selfies you will take tonight

We have no shame

Now that we’re all shameless Snapchat addicts, there are even more reasons to bombard social media with nice, and more frequently, not so nice pictures of yourself.

And what better time to take a ridiculous amount of selfies than when you’re drunk? Inhibitions lowered, pout primed, a load of new LCR acquaintances who suddenly become your best friends and appear in every Snapchat  you send that night… the list goes on.

The ‘look at me drinking’ selfie

The night is just beginning and you want to remind everyone that you can now legally buy booze – and the fancy Russian stuff at that.

Normally added to a snapchat story, or just sent to every single one of your contacts.

The ‘I love Pre’ selfie

Pre-drinks are well underway… 

The stupid faces are out, and you’re emulating Miley Cyrus’ famous tongue-out pose. A filter is used to add a little “drunk-chic” to your photo because your night is going to be as off the wall as your snapchat story.

The drinking companion selfie

You’re out and want to prove that you:

a) have drinking companions who share a love of selfies, and

b) you’re still drinking

The ‘I HANG OUT AT THE SAME PLACES AS CELEBS’ selfie

Half a celebrity selfie, really. Counts nonetheless.

This shows just how cray-cray and “on point” your life is, drinking at the same place as some minor celeb who is desperately trying to ignore your snaps when you drunkenly forget to take the flash off.

Wise up. When it’s taken over your shoulder it’s a happy coincidence.

The ‘I’ve taken someone’s hat’ selfie

‘I look cool’

You’re outta control, man.

The ‘I’m powering through’ selfie

It’s happened. The head-in-toilet “nah I’m fine” selfie. Usually taken as soon as you stumble home, or crawl out of bed the next morning. You don’t care who sees it really.

But you might regret it.

The ‘my awesome lifestyle is killing me’ selfie

And it continues into the next morning. More of a cry for help regarding what happened the night before.

Who remembers? Ask snapchat. You don’t want to show your face in this, so the room’s dark, and you can hide yourself behind huge lettering.

Oh, and it also reminds everyone, in case you gave them a chance to forget, that you were out last night.