Guys, Market Shaker is launching bottomless brunch on Saturday and it looks iconic

What better place to get tipsy than in Bigg Market’s crown jewel

How else would one wish to drown their dissertation due date sorrows than a bottomless brunch? Well it’s good news for overworked students across the North East, as Market Shaker have launched their very own Boozy Bottomless Brunch, which promises to elevate the BB game.

The creators of Dog and Parrot, Pumphrey’s and Frate have teamed up with Slice Boys to bring you 90 minutes of non-stop drinks alongside award winning 16” pizzas.

Whether you’re celebrating a birthday, or planning a belated Galentine’s celebration, Shaker’s resident DJs will be on hand to provide you with all the hits to dance away your troubles. What’s more, you’ll be mere metres away from hitting the dance floor – as all Newcastle students know the perils of waiting in the Shaker queue.

Pizza with bottomless Prosecco, Mimosas, Bellinis or your choice of draught lager or cider is priced at £29.50 per person, so you don’t have to worry about receiving jugs of suspiciously watered down drinks (we’ve all been there). But, if you fancy splashing out on a well deserved treat from the shackles of studying, you can upgrade to bottomless cocktails for an extra £10 per person, and we can confirm these are both satisfactorily boozy and delicious.

The launch of Shaker’s Boozy Disco Brunch is this Saturday 24th February. Make sure you also head over to Market Shaker’s Instagram, to enter their competition and be in with a chance of winning a free table for six on launch day. Entries close on Wednesday at 2pm, so get in there quick!