7,000 of you voted: Now we can officially reveal Fallowfield’s favourite takeaway

It seems Manc students just can’t get enough of chicken, kebabs and everything in between

If you walk down Fallowfield’s very own Champs-Élysées (Wilmslow Road) you’ll notice the only thing we love more than countless identical barbershops, is a takeaway.

Kej’s or Turkiss is perhaps the most divisive issue that will face any Fallowfield fresher. And we just can’t get enough of chicken, kebabs and everything inbetween.

So The Tab Manchester ran a poll to find out once and for all, which establishment truly deserved the title of Fallowfield’s favourite takeaway.

Eight nominees, Kej’s, Allen’s, Turkiss, Dreamwok, Abdul’s, Tzatziki’s, Chester’s and Falafel Van fought it out in a knock-out style format on our Instagram.

Nearly 7,000 votes were cast by you across three rounds. In the first round we saw Allen’s, Turkiss, Tzatziki’s and Chester’s come out on top.

In the semi final’s Tzatziki’s cruised past Chester’s, whilst Turkiss pipped Allen’s by a single vote in the tightest face-off of the tournament.

After all that, it came down to a final between two local heavyweights, Tzatziki’s and Turkiss. But just one takeaway could come away with the title of Fallowfield’s favourite…

Tzatziki’s, with a staggering 67 per cent of the vote in the final was crowned Fallowfield’s favourite takeaway.

Keep an eye on our Instagram as next up we’ll be asking you to decide the best club in Manchester.