Image may contain: Plant, Finger, Vacation, Cake, Icing, Clothing, Apparel, Dessert, Cream, Creme, Food, Meal, Girl, Child, Kid, Teen, Blonde, Woman, Female, Person, Human

All the best end-of-exams food and drinks deals in Manchester

Forget long essays and get lit

As exam season comes to an end and summer fast approaches (or already has commenced for those lucky enough to get away quicker), here is a guide restaurants and bars in Manchester to save you some coins and get the celebrations well underway.

Going for broke? Offers for under 10

Crazy Pedros – Grab two slices & a drink for £5 between 12-3pm on weekdays. If doorstop slices of pizza drooling with cheese and eclectic toppings are your thing, this NQ gem will make all the revision feel worth it.

Zizzi – Free prosecco and olives with purchase (exclusive to O2 customers only), ooh la la

Masons – One course and a drink for £9.50

The Font – If you can't be bothered to venture further than Oxford Road, The Font offer a £5 lunch deal including a drink (upgrade to beer for a small charge)

Cane & Grain – Lunch for £6

On a budget? Offers for under £20

Carluccio's Spinningfield – All-day-set-menu for £11.95

Dog bowl £11 for a burger, beer and bowling. Funky, right?

Masons – Roast from £13, who said you need to book a train home for your fix of carbs and gravy?

The Anthologist – Three courses for £20

Zouk Tea Ba & Grill Two courses and poppadoms for £15.95

Chez Mal £19.95-two-person-offer for a burger and beer/glass of wine

Don Giovanni – Two courses for £16.95 or three courses for £19.95

Going all out? Offers for under 30

Cottonopolis Food & Liquor – Brunch and unlimited drinks from £23, the basic bitch in you has never been more alive

Pier Eight – Two courses for £23

20 Stories – Something a little special. Three course pre-theatre menu & a glass of wine for £27.50, set menu from £22.50, with panoramic views of the city. Do it for a fit Insta.

The Anthologist – Reef, Beef & Bubbles from £23.95, group menus from £25

Just here for the drinks?

Dukes 92 Sink your teeth into your overdraft, there's half-price champagne every Friday at this fancy joint

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwIB2ftni7v

Vapiano Two-for-one happy hour Monday – Thursday 4:30pm – 6:30pm

BE AT ONE Enjoy your own happy hour with one cocktail for £5 when you download the BE AT ONE app

Annies – 2 cocktails for £10

Image may contain: Meal, Food, Beverage, Drink, Vacation, Person, Human

Cheers to that

Happy revising x