What’s on in Manchester this week?

Your definitive guide to wagwan in Manchester this week

Tuesday

What? The Lucas Phenomena

Where? Antwerp Mansion

How much? £5

After two amazing parties last year, they’re back at the mansion for a night of genre bending techno and a psychedelic light show. Head down to Antwerp on Tuesday to experience The Lucas Phenomena.

What? Bongo’s Bingo

Where? Albert Hall

How much? £3

If you don’t fancy the mansion, why not head to Albert Hall for the east boring game of bingo you will ever experience. Hurry, tickets are going fast.

What? Fine Wine

Where? Deaf Institute

How much?

For those of you with a more sophisticated palette, get yourself down to Deaf Institute to wine and grind with the rest to the best of the UK’s underground scene and showcasing the liveliest in Dancehall, Reggaeton, Afropop, R&B, Hip Hop and Trap.

Wednesday

What? Raveyard

Where? Antwerp

How much? £4

Swing by Antwerp if Trap, EDM, and Electrohouse is your scene. Raveyard is all about going wild and losing any inhibitions, be freaky, have fun, be silly, dance, get destroyed.

Thursday

What? Addison Groove

Where? Soup Kitchen

How much? £5

Get your groove on at Soup Kitchen this Thursday for “a good old skankout” to some old school Bristol dubstep vibes, as well as electro, acid, jungle, techno and UK funky.

What? F//ck Th//rsdays

Where? Factory

How much? £1-5 and £1 DRINKS ALL NIGHT

Manchester’s longest running student night brings you everything from cheesy af indie to grime, with £1 drinks allllll night.

Friday

What? Soul Train

Where? O2 Ritz

Head down to The O2 Ritz if you want an uplifting journey filled with Funk, Soul, Disco and Motown classics, leading you along the tracks and grooves with those licks of hard hitting horns, punchy rhythms and storming beats.

What? Top of the Pops

Where? Mint Lounge

How much? £3

Once described as “the edgiest pop night in the UK”, totp is seriously underrated. Head down to the super cool mint lounge and get down to no.1 hits from before you were born.

Saturday

DJ Q / Elijah & Skilliam at Antwerp Mansion

Another big night up at the mansion. If you like your Bassline and Garage, this is definitely the place you want to pitch up on a Saturday night. Be quick to get tickets though, as they’re on final release.