There’s a petition to make Louis Theroux Prime Minister

‘Only Louis can get us Theroux this’

A petition began seven months ago to Make Louis Theroux Prime Minister because the political class is failing, and today people are taking an interest.

The petition was started by Kinobini UK who say “Since the EU referendum in Britain, politicians, experts and those with the country in their hands have failed to show they are capable of leading the nation during this complex time”. Instead they believe the presenter, documentary film maker and national treasure Louis Theroux is the only person for the job.

Louis does seem very sensie and noble.

Theroux who we know as a wonderfully patient yet revealing documentary film maker has been described by Kinobini UK “As one of the most understanding, smart and trustworthy men in the UK, Mr Theroux (probably) has more skills to work out what is best for post-Brexit Britain than Cameron, Johnson and Corbyn combined”.

He brought us Louis Theroux’s Weird Weekends and My Scientology Movie, to name a few of his insightful documentaries. Should he not succeed in navigating us through a post-Brexit Britain he could make “a bloody good films about it”, so a win-win for everyone.

Why Vote for Louis?

Some of us may recall the video of a young Louis letting go and dancing to “Groove is in the Heart” with his friends. Perhaps politics would benefit from more of Louis’ fresh moves?

The petition can be found here.