Manchester Cathedral is the eighth best place to find a rare Pokémon in the UK
You can find a Haunter
Manchester Cathedral is one of the top ten UK attractions to find rare Pokémon.
The research was undertaken by attraction tickets website, Attraction Tix, and the Manchester building came in at eighth place.
The Victoria Street Cathedral is the best place to find a Haunter, according to research.
The best place in the UK to find rare Pokémon such as Dragonite or Polywhirl is the Tower of London, closely followed by Regent’s Park and ZSL London Zoo.
The top ten attractions and Pokémon that can be found there are as follows:
- Tower of London – Koffing, Tentacool, Hitmonlee, Sandshrew, Polywhirl, Dragonite
- Regent’s Park – Snorlax, Machop, Geodude, Mankey, Kabuto, Koffing
- ZSL London Zoo – Electabuzz, Ryhorn, Dratini, Beedrill, Doduo, Horsea
- Hampton Court Palace – Magmar, Ghastly, Horsea
- York Boat – Blastoise, Snorlax, Ponyta
- York Museum Gardens – Hypno, Dratini, Growlithe, Seaking
- Edinburgh Zoo – Lickitung
- Manchester Cathedral – Haunter
- Museum of Liverpool – Golbat, Dratini, Charmander
- Cadbury World – Magnemite, Fearow, Jigglypuff
The full list of the 20 UK attractions and the rare Pokémon that have been spotted and hunted there can be found via the blog post here.