Cat café in Manchester are now recruiting

Responsibilities include playing with the cats

The ultimate job for any cat-loving student has officially arrived in Manchester. 

Just when you thought Manchester couldn’t get any better. The Cat Café, due to open in Northern Quarter in May 2016, is now hiring for the role of ‘Cat Nanny’.

Responsibilities would include: playing with the cats, feeding and grooming them, encouraging and supporting cat-customer interaction, training the cats and keeping the environment interesting for them to play in.

Finally you would have to clean litter trays and bedding- it can’t all be fun and games.

It seems almost too good to be true; you’ll be able to fund your mad uni lifestyle whilst simultaneously filling that pet shaped hole in your otherwise perfect student life.

You will be expected to work round the clock shifts, either in store from 9am-9pm or even when the shop is closed. At least there wouldn’t be any customers to get in the way of your quality petting time.

To reward you for your time, you’ll be getting above minimum wage at £7.50 -£8.00 per hour.

The deadline for applications for the job is the 29th April, so get applying immediately.