WHP have sold half the tickets after FIRST DAY of wider release

Six shows sold out in one hour

Manchester’s biggest night has already sold out 18 events and received a shout-out from Google. 

20130504_214111

The tickets for wider release went on sale yesterday at 9am via the WHP website, while those who had pre-registered online could purchase the day before.

By 10:30am, a whopping six shows had already sold out after being on sale for an hour.

Sell-out shows include;Tropical which boasts new acts such as Skepta and JME, Resident Adviser where Four Tet will play and Annie Mac’s night which will feature DJ EZ.

whp

At last years Store Street venue

18 nights have already sold out following the first day of wider release.

With DJs such as Jamie XX, Hudson Mowhawk, Dj EZ and Major Lazer it is little surprise that big nights sold out so quickly.

The growing popularity of WHP is reflected by the increasing speed of tickets sales, breaking records each year.

20131130_001951

18 nights have sold out after the first day of wider release

WHP even received a shout-out from Google UK, after it came up top in what the UK had been searching for this week.

Along with a screenshot of the popular Google searches, which includes “Skepta” and “The Warehouse Project”, their account posted: “@WHP_Mcr tickets a near sell-out? This makes sense, then.”

WHP

Even Google is going nuts for WHP

Third year dedicated WHP raver Hani was gutted that he missed out on tickets for the Annie Mac night: “I can’t believe it’s sold out, just goes to show how popular it’s become! Wish i’d got my hands on them sooner!”

Daisy, art history student said: “That’s crazy, they just keep selling out faster and faster. Bet everyone’s wishing they hadn’t slept in now.”

Smug second year Matthew got his hands on a ticket for the Paradise night through pre-release. He’ll be travelling up from Durham in October for the night: “The lineups are incredible. I’m hoping the Fallowfield afters are as wonky as last year.”

University of Manchester national

The Tab Manchester 🐝

last seen today at 01:19

Get Manchester news straight to your WhatsApp

What’s happening with Antwerp this week, who got busted in Tower and who’s wearing what in Fallowfield. Straight into your DMs. 😘