Campus style: Trans-seasonal triumphs

Our pick of Manchester’s top trans-seasonal trendies.

campus style fashion Manchester student students style

We’ve all faced the awkwardness of leaving the house totally under dressed for Manchester’s freezing and wet weather, hoping that the little glint of sunshine through your window made it totally appropriate to ditch the coat and scarf.

As temperatures have drastically dropped we’ve snapped Manchester’s best trans-seasonal dressers, who have mastered the layering technique with warm, dry aplomb.

Ellie, First Year, Anthropology. Ellie’s crochet cardigan is great for brightening up a dreary day and an ideal alternative to a coat.

Molly, First Year, English Language. Molly’s mix of tartan and fur is a seriously cosy combination.

Tilly, Third Year, History. Tilly’s yellow jumper is a welcome reminder of sunshine, perfectly paired with a statement collar.

Daniel, Second Year, Theology and Philosophy. The hat allows protection from every weather threat – think dry hair and toasty ears.

Holly, Second Year, Philosophy. Holly braves the bare legs by layering on top; we love how the belt ties everything together.

Kamila, First Year, LLB. We imagine that this fluffy coat must feel like you’re still wrapped up in a duvet, great for those dreaded 9AM starts.