Miley spotted in Manc! Miss Cyrus hits Spinningfields for pre-concert lash

Wrecking ball enthusiast seen sipping cocktails with mum ahead of Manchester gig

Top twerker Miley Cyrus was spotted having pre-concert cocktails with her mum and friends in a bar in Manchester’s Spinningfields last night.

Miley swung by Spinngfield’s Neighbourhood Bar before a gig at the Phones 4u Arena tonight – and it looks like she managed to neck a fair few cocktails.

Miley got on the sauce at swanky Neighbourhood Restaurant

She was out celebrating for her mother, Tish Cyrus’, birthday last night and tweeted plenty of tongue-out snaps of them all dressed in flamboyant wigs, glitzy oversized glasses and animal masks, showing her fans much of a fabulous time they were all having.

The star tweeted the message ‘peace paint with MT for her bdayyyy Tish Cyrus’ and ‘this peace paint party turned into a peace paint prop party tishcyrus’ arriving with peace paint over her cheeks before the fancy dress begun.

Just after midnight the police were called to help her wade her way through a sea of photographers and fans to get safely back to her hotel for a good nights sleep.