Meet the boys who take a 3ft cat out on their nights out

The Tab speaks exclusively to the boys who’ve befriended a 3ft tall zebra striped panther on their adventures around Fallowfield, and beyond

Ever taken a mascot with you to your exam for good luck? Maybe worn lucky underpants on match days? 

The Tab speaks to the boys who have befriended a 3ft tall panther – and take him on their adventures around Fallowfield, and beyond.

What a Suave Panther

I visited Jonny, Charlie, Liam, Callam and Ben to suss out this peculiar situation, to see what on earth all the fuss was about. At first, I pointed out the fact that this cat was a statue. Charlie and Jonny quickly jumped into inform me that he was definitely a real cat, he just remains incredibly still… all the time.

Despite questioning what was in front of my eyes, I deemed their instant defensiveness and loyalty to the cat somewhat endearing and believable.

His name is ‘Justin’. And boy, he’s not a statue – he is the undisputed coolest cat in town. My interview quickly turned into a journalistic opportunity to get to know the real Justin, on a night out in the infamous ‘Red Rum’. After shared emotions of the story about how the boys came across Justin, a tale in which the boys rescued him from a group of blasphemous and pitiful girls, Justin drank. A lot.

Below are a story in pictures of Justin’s night, and his adventures in and around university.

Feel free to follow the life of Justin on a day to day basis, detailed beneath.

Profile

Name: Justin Cat
Age: 27
Born: Nashville, Tennessee
Facebook: Add him on https://www.facebook.com/justin.cat.94
Twitter:  Follow him on  https://twitter.com/RealJustinCat

News broke that Justin got fake ID: Meowsic to our ears!

Soon to be appearing on ‘Take Meowt’

More ‘Pussy’ for Justin

He doesn’t just pull girls..

Beer goggled

How did he claw his way into this one?!

A cooked bird is a rarity

He made his deadline Justin time

Justin with the boys watching Arsenal vs Bayern at the Furrendship

‘One Carlsberg purrlease”

Despite the Cat-astrophe match, we’re all here for each other