Clubbers of the Week: End of term Scala

Did you manage to snag a ticket to the emotional end of term Scala night?

Three terms, Pret subscriptions, countless forms filled out for “extenuating circumstances”… You’ve done it mate! Absolutely no excuses for not going out and celebrating, just like our clubbers of the week at Scala.

Keep your eyes peeled to see if you made the cut!

Proudest UCL student

Wait, did you know UCL ranked eighth in the world? This hat says it all.

Joking aside, repping UCL merch in the club is a bold move. This guy lives for the applause, probably well deserved for this questionable accessory choice.

Need 20 per cent off at the Hanger? We’d ask this guy if we were you.

Healthiest clubbers 

May be an image of 5 people, people standing and text that says

Pure dedication to daikon is a sure way to capture our attention. Not just one, but two veggies were snuck in – the commitment to a healthy lifestyle is impressive.

Also, ingesting daikon to balance out the Lidl vodka is a genius idea if you ask us. For some more creative daikon posing, check out @uclvegetableoftheweek on Instagram.

Most professional clubber

Got a business social at 9pm but scala at 11pm? Such a dilemma doesn’t faze this guy.

The Burberry vibes of this blazer, the tie and no sweat stains? He could do this in his sleep. Loving the latest form of finance bro hazing.

Most roadman energy

May be an image of 6 people, people standing and text that says

Where do we begin? The attempt at a gang sign or just pure double middle fingers up, they’ve definitely watched too many grm daily videos. Mumsnet would gasp at this.

The commitment to the game has to be respected though, like that guy on the right who went too heavy at pres (or something else).

They’re definitely heading off to “beefa” for a lads trip right around now, but you keep doing you mate.

Best mother energy

May be an image of 2 people, people standing and text that says

Big appreciation for such caring humans. We know this trio is tightly holding onto each other like lecturers and their word-for-word powerpoint slides.

Note the isolated crowd around them – this family portrait was well-planned.

Most summery vibes

May be an image of 6 people, people standing, indoor and text that says

Don’t know if this is an ad for boohoo’s summer collection or not? Either way, the vibes are immaculate. We’d ask this group for tips if we were heading to Wireless.

The florals, the smiles: it’s pure dopamine dressing here.

Everyone in this group channels main character energy, but the girl in the green with her arms crossed absolutely tolerates no nonsense.

Most keen clubber

May be an image of 4 people, people standing, indoor and text that says

Is this guy anticipating singing along to the iconic Hey Ya? Saw the one? Ecstatic that he got to Phineas early?

Guess we’ll never know, but we do know he’s having a hell of a good time. Big appreciation for such pure energy.

Most wholesome smiles

May be an image of 3 people, people standing and indoor

Aquafresh, we think we’ve found your next reps. Wholesome and angelic are the only words we can use to describe this group.

They’re definitely not regretting paying £15 for a last-minute Scala ticket. Rightfully cheesin’.

Most peace signs

An abundance of peace signs is necessary for the end of year Scala. When in doubt, throw up a peace sign.

These girls are probably unintentionally channelling pure kawaii energy in 2022, and we approve. They look so darn cute.

Most confusing outfit

Do we really need to explain which outfit is standing out?

She looks like a cross between the cookie monster, an octopus, and the baby shark video outfits (don’t ask). But it’s giving comfortable onesie vibes, and we’d definitely wear this at home when we missed the Scala ticket release.

And that’s a wrap. Students may not be great at committing, but remember a stable relationship with the club is very much encouraged by the London Tab.

See you in September for more Scala motives.

All photos are from Students’ Union UCL Events.