Image may contain: People, Tourist, Architecture, Clock Tower, Building, Tower, Vacation, Human, Person

Which queen from RuPaul’s Drag Race UK is your UoL course?

Start your engines and may the best student PASS

Charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent – every student likes to think they’ve got what it takes to make sure their degree is seen as the best of the bunch.

Here at The Liverpool Tab, we’ve thoroughly cross-referenced course characteristics with the first-generation queens of RuPaul’s Drag Race UK, to make sure the process of finding the killer queen of UoL degrees is just that lil' bit easier.

Divina de Campo: Engineering

You can’t deny their intelligence but they often won’t shut up about it. They definitely aren’t too shy to give their opinion on you and your degree. (Yes, we know OUR tuition fee is paying for YOUR extensive research.)

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3r1GfhFQhj

Blu Hydrangea: English

They're kinda quiet, but always judging you. They won’t win in the grand scheme of life but they're actually a solid contender, and always maintain an aesthetically pleasing vibe.

Sum Ting Wong: Geography

They literally have no idea what they’re doing, within their degree or their life in general. Their overall disorganisation is #relatable, but if you’ve chosen Geography as a degree then, sorry, but there’s defo something wrong with you…

Crystal: History

They just can’t let go of the past! (We get it girl, you used to live in Canada.)

The Vivienne: Medicine

The daddy of degrees deserves the queen of the crop. They have so many strings to their bow. Literally. They probably have a grade 8 in violin, can also sew perfectly and have you in stitches at the same time (pardon the pun!) They're the role model that everyone looks up to, whilst ignoring the fact they’re 100% better than you.

Baga Chipz: Law

In the same league as Medicine and The Vivienne, but just on the humanities side. They think their degree is superior to the other humanities students and are unafraid to let them know it. A lot of the things they say are insightful and actually quite relevant, but the way they say them is just a bit annoying.

Cheryl Hole: Sociology

Does that thing where they open their mouth and an annoying sound comes out. Can't lie though, they serve ultimate cuteness, protect-at-all-costs realness.

Vinegar Strokes: Physics

What an old soul. So loveable but not very well put together. Knows a lot about existence from their experience, but even that won’t save them from being a shambolic person.

Scaredy Kat: Politics

Please stop whining. Everything they say has the same sound and does anybody really understand it? Conceptually relevant and complex, although not really great at doing anything practical. Can you fix Brexit with a hot glue gun?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3bzvuzAgbG

Gothy Kendoll: Psychology

They're generic and self-declare their trashiness, but manage to cover it up with pretty, glittery, mesh clothing. Tries to play mind games by asking you odd questions and using cryptic hand gestures. Rawr.