Lawrence Chaney is doing a meet and greet at The Scene Lincoln THIS OCTOBER

They won the latest season of RuPaul’s Drag Race UK

The Scene Lincoln has announced Lawrence Chaney, the winner of Season two of RuPaul’s Drag Race UK is doing a show and meet and greet on Friday, October 8th.

In a social media post, they said: “She’s like the Loch Ness Monster… A LEGEND! Hold onto your wigs because LAWRENCE CHANEY is coming to The Scene Lincoln this OCTOBER!”

Lawrence Chaney is doing a show and meet and greet at the LGBTQ+ venue this autumn, and tickets are on sale now. The show costs £20, along with the meet and greet costing £35.

via The Scene Lincoln on Facebook

The meet and greet is set to begin at 7:30pm with the show to commence at 9pm. The event is for people 18 or over.

The Scene is Lincoln’s sole LGBTQ+ venue, and they have been “proudly serving the community since 2012. Hosting a variety of events and club nights, whilst receiving numerous awards and nominations, we pride ourselves on being an open, inclusive venue, with friendly and approachable staff.”

Lawrence Chaney is a 24-year-old Scottish drag queen from Glasgow who appeared in the latest season of the show. RuPaul’s Drag Race UK consists of “ten spotlight-loving queens” who “compete in a series of weekly challenges designed to test their skills as entertainers, to see who will be crowned the UK’s Drag Race Superstar.”

The candidate has to impress a series of judges who include RuPaul, Michelle Visage, Graham Norton, and Alan Carr, along with special guest judges each week.