From groovy graffiti to fab florals: Welcome to the first edition of Leeds’ Looks

This month’s best student fashion

Welcome to The Tab Leeds’ new monthly column, where we take you through some of the best looks in Leeds for the month of November. After searching high and low, from Woodhouse to Headingley, we’ve managed to whittle it down to a few of our faves. Let’s take a look at some of Leeds’ most stylish…

Stephen, Fifth Year, Medicine

Stephen SLAYS in this vintage-style trench coat and t-shirt from Abercrombie and Fitch, creating a sophisticated yet casual look. He’s paired these with classic baggy jeans from Levi’s and chunky trainers from Nike. He’s accessorized with a simple Fossil chain and a black bag from ASOS. He’s bringing chic London vibes to Leeds with this outfit.

Bea, Second Year, German and French

Next up, we have Bea. This outfit is a modern take on vintage fashion, which she’s wearing in the gorgeous streets of Prague (ty Boris for easing travel restrictions). She’s wearing a slouchy teal Adidas jumper and pairs this with a dainty floral midi dress from Reclaimed Vintage for a comfy-chic look. The chunky dad-style trainers from New Balance pull the look together for a perfect 90s vibe.

Molly, First Year, Liberal Arts

Molly’s pose (with a BTEC Henry the Hoover?!) is obviously iconic and her outfit isn’t far behind. The star of the show is clearly these statement zebra trousers from Motel Rocks, which she wears with a simple black top from Urban Outfitters. She’s wearing comfy sliders from H&M (essential for living in halls) and a University of Leeds lanyard tied around her waist, serving practicality, fashion, and her love for Leeds University Union Gear Shop all at once.

Kimbo, DJ

Up next, we have this sick shot of Kimbo taken in Leeds. Kimbo’s outfit is a colourful take on streetwear, which looks stylish but effortless. We absolutely love his statement graffiti joggers from Boohoo, which they’ve styled with a simple purple T-shirt and gilet for an on-trend look. He pairs the outfit with classic jordans for a skater-vibe and simple rings from an independent jewellery store in Manchester.

Hanna, Second Year, Linguistics and Phonetics

And finally, we have Hanna, wearing an adorable pistachio green knitted cardigan and crop top co-ord from TK Maxx, which she pairs with a ditsy floral print midi skirt (we love a midi skirt) from Boohoo. She accessorizes with a vintage-style patent bag from Shein and her everyday jewellery from Pandora. It’s the perfect outfit for transitioning through the seasons- we need a bit of sunshine in Leeds’ winter!

We hoped you loved this month’s looks. Make sure to send your best outfits to @thetab_leeds on Instagram to be featured in next month’s edition!