Image may contain: Selfie, Portrait, Performer, Person, People, Human

We worked out which European country you should move to after Brexit based on what you study

Your dedicated escape plan

Brexit is just a bit like a one-night stand situation. In that moment you think you are making a solid decision, just to wake up the next morning feeling embarrassed and disgusting. And just like with any embarrassing decision it is the best option to flee instead of facing your problems. So we created the ultimate guide on where you should move before Brexit locks you up in the UK forever – all based on your uni course.

English – Ireland

Leaving the UK? Yes, but not really, please. Ireland is the perfect place for any English student who worships James Joyce and Oscar Wilde. It is close to home, you can speak your beloved English there and wandering the romantic streets of Dublin like the great Joyce used to. Get inspired by a country that is basically the same as England but also not really. We can't wait to read even more Oscar Wilde quotes in your Instagram captions.

Architecture – Spain

Nowhere in Europe will you find more impressive and creative buildings than in Spain.

Filled with iconic World Heritage sites like the Alhambra or the Hospital de Sant Pau, this sunny country will inspire any up and coming architecture student. Draw sketches by day, eat tapas at night. Oh, what a life that is.

Politics – Belgium

If you study politics I don't have to tell you why Belgium is the place for you. Why start out with regional politics that nobody gives a shit about when you can reach for the stars in Brussels. Apart from the European Parliament, this city has a lot to offer. Not only does it smell like waffles and chocolate but it is filled with it, too.

Congratulations, you're well on your way to becoming a fat and lazy politician in the EU, just like the one's Farage and co. hate.

Image may contain: Downtown, City, Building, Worship, Church, Cathedral, Architecture

Journalism & Media – England

Let's be honest. Studying something with media is not a very bold choice of a course. It fits the millennials natural abilities as a technological native and is somewhat cool and laid back. Journalism and media students are just not ones for daring to move to another country.

Writing something in another language than English is a bit scary to you really and spending so much time doing student radio and telly to not work at the BBC? I'm sorry but you will probably be stuck in the UK forever.

At least you'll be busy writing about how bad everything is.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSBRwtKjHnk

Fashion Design – France

Haute Couture? Prêt-à-porter? French is fundamental for any inspiring fashion student. It's sad to admit but we all know that French designers are more interesting than British ones and that London Fashion Week sucks balls compared to Paris. You're probably not gonna be the next Coco Chanel but at least moving to Paris is the first step.

Just don't speak with a “sophisticated” French accent when you come back, it'll probably get you deported.

Image may contain: Tower, Architecture

Geography – Iceland

So you like nature? Aren't you lucky that Europe has one of the most beautiful countries on earth! Iceland is a dream come true for any geo student. This country is so rich and diverse in its scenery that you won't even know where to begin your research. Glaciers, volcanic geysers, and waterfalls – please can you take me with you?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQairbrlig4

History – Germany

Whether you're an ancient history lad or a gal that's more into recent developments, there is no better country to move to then Germany. From the tales of the Germanic people up until the cold war, this middle European country is bursting with history.

The capital Berlin has numerous museums on the second world war and the German partition which is still visible in some parts of the city today.

You don't even have to learn German to live there as basically everyone is more or less fluent in English, thankfully. Not to mention the amazing night-life and delicious beer that awaits you…

Image may contain: Building, Pillar, ColumnImage may contain: Person, Pedestrian, Neighborhood, Downtown, Town, Street, Road, Vehicle, Bike, Bicycle

Medicine – Sweden

Nowhere in Europe are medics more sought after than in Sweden. A huge shortage of trained doctors gets Swedish hospitals to offer amazing working conditions for those willing to relocate to Scandinavia. Shorter shifts, longer vacation time and more money? I'm in.

Nutrition / Sport – Malta

You like long runs in a beautiful scenery but also a secure working situation? If you study nutrition and/or sports then the idyllic Malta is the place for you. The small republic in the Mediterranean Sea is actually the fattest nation in the EU, who knew?

So there'll be plenty of clients that you can impose your raw vegan health secrets on and let's be honest Malta is just sooo Instagram worthy.

Image may contain: Water, Sea, Outdoors, Coast

Sciences – Switzerland

As a science student, Switzerland is a real dream destination. Thinking about doing a master course or maybe even becoming a Ph.D.? Not to worry, just apply to any of the fancy technological universities in Zurich or Basel which are still way cheaper than courses in the UK.

Don't forget to visit CERN if you're into physics or just want to bathe in the glory of the birthplace of the World Wide Web. Get packin' my nerdy friends!