Someone set up an Instagram for pictures of girls in Leeds wearing a green puffa

They’re taken in a grainy secret agent style

Leeds is swamped with that puffa. You know the one, it’s green, comes up a bit short on the body, and you can buy it in Urban Outfitters for £76, the Leeds Uni uniform shop.

And now, somebody has set up an Instagram account for pictures of girls in Leeds wearing that green puffa. The account, called “thatpuffa”, already has over 200 followers and has posted nearly 30 pictures of girls in the Urban Outfitters puffa.

It originated from the University of Leeds, with pictures taken around campus and the city, but it’s now moved to London and Manchester. People send in photographs taken in a “spotted” style, normally grainy and from behind with the subject walking away.

The account isn’t specifically for the green puffa, which comes in other colours such as red, but says “green seems to be the most popular one”

Caught by @imivaughan picking up some avocados and hummus in Saino's

A photo posted by That Puffa (@thatpuffa) on Nov 4, 2016 at 12:59pm PDT

Classic captions include: “thatpuffa strolling through campus presumably on her way to meet other puffas and continue their weird conspiracy against us.”

Since the Instagram was set up, the green and red puffas have both sold out on the Urban Outfitters website.

Here’s some of our favourites:

#thatpuffa wanders down Brudenell road off to thatpuffa HQ

A photo posted by That Puffa (@thatpuffa) on Oct 22, 2016 at 8:56am PDT

Respect to @tamipein who chased down #thatpuffa on her bike for this banging submission

A photo posted by That Puffa (@thatpuffa) on Oct 26, 2016 at 7:46am PDT

Not stopping at the capital, #thatpuffa spent some time checking out Manny at the weekend! #worldwidebaby

A photo posted by That Puffa (@thatpuffa) on Oct 31, 2016 at 11:14am PDT

2nd submission! Keep them coming in big up @imivaughan for this one

A photo posted by That Puffa (@thatpuffa) on Oct 19, 2016 at 6:18am PDT

#thatpuffa hits the big time as the girls from @luuwhc start wearing it!!

A photo posted by That Puffa (@thatpuffa) on Nov 1, 2016 at 12:49pm PDT

We got a double whammy of double whammys!!!

A photo posted by That Puffa (@thatpuffa) on Oct 27, 2016 at 4:42am PDT