Scott Disick came to Leeds and joked about a female student ‘sucking somebody’s dick’

Oxford get Kanye, we get this guy

noad

Scott Disick graced Leeds with his presence at Tiger Tiger on Monday night as part of his UK tour.

Despite the hundreds of groupies queuing to meet the party animal, “The Lord” stuck around for all of five minutes leaving some fans disappointed.

In video footage which emerged on Instagram, the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star tells the audience how a female student is “looking to suck somebody’s dick”.

A video posted by aimehunter23 (@aimehunter23) on

In the footage, Disick appears to say: “If some single guys get over here, they’ll probably have a good time. This shit looks fucking crazy.

“I bet she’s looking to suck somebody’s dick.”

Some fans paid up to £25 for a VIP ticket to meet Kourtney Kardashian’s boyfriend, who sped down to Manchester that same night.

Dem 5 mins doe

https://twitter.com/kep127/status/572578060874190848

Katie Perry was not a happy bunny #shite

‘The Lord’ looking ecstatic 

The throne

We agree

Beyond sad

His visit comes after a different let-down in Manchester over the weekend, when he turned up to an event late and drunk.

It appears his Leeds appearance wasn’t as bad as you’d think, but still disappointing. Like trying to have a conversation with a Kardashian.

Maybe next time Kylie Jenner can come to Leeds instead- we’ve heard she loves a bit of “Tyga Tyga”.