9 Things You’ll Only Understand if you lived in Leodis
It looked so much nicer in the brochure… From Harry Styles visiting to an eternal love for Londis, here are 9 things you’ll only understand if you lived in Leodis.
1. So Blocks B, C and J have sofas, flat screen TVs, a fully functioning kitchen. But Block A is yet to get a lift?
2. When Harry Styles stopped by for a visit.
3. The fire alarm is going off next door but isn’t ours… To evacuate or not evacuate, that is the question.
4. Flipping the bird to our rivals at Montague Burton.
5. Spending your entire loan in Londis. Best chicken dippers in all my life.
6. Killing yourself on the hill every morning, often stepping in the trail of vomit you left walking down it the night before.
7. Risking your life on the steps when it snows.
8. The silver fish petting zoo in your bathroom.
9. Remember Steve the tramp?
Wetherspoons is processing the refunds ‘as quickly as they can’
A loss for Hapoel Hyde Park was still a big win in their appeal to provide aid to Ukraine
Look, I’m sorry for the dad joke but I couldn’t stop myself
We’re recruiting for Editor in Chief, News Editor, Features Editor and Social Media Editor
15 Universities from across the UK came together in Leeds last Sunday to compete in the country’s largest Kickboxing event
A blanket is optional, low self-esteem is guaranteed
Another week of protests means students will miss five days of teaching next week
Their landlord doesn’t know they’ve done it
An investigation is ongoing to decide on the punishments for those involved
We’re convinced every student cares more about where to find the best flat white than the degree they pay for
Leeds students will also be able to donate to the appeal at various LUU outlets
I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t slightly embarrassed
So you don’t have to spend every day sat in Hyde Park
A trial rooted in alleged domestic violence deserved more respect
An estimated three million people in the UK have a parent with alcohol problems
I’ve lost sleep over this
The show was originally called ‘The Big Smoke’ and then ‘Chelsea Girls’ loooool
‘This song got a Donkey Kong type beat’ 💀
I wonder why Regé-Jean Page gained so many after Bridgerton?
If you’re using a wooden hanger for this then you’re an idiot
Government underfunding is failing future medics
And those who didn’t get an invite
She posted a statement claiming she’s been working on becoming a better person
No prizes for guessing what number one is x
The final arguments will be heard this Friday (27th May)
She said the new episodes have already been filmed and are coming in the next few months!
The marking and assessment boycott was due to start on Monday
Rich, talented and successful? Will never be me
With no eliminations and not a weak queen in the batch, this is truly a celebration of drag
Kane has a huge painting of his own face, and I think that’s all I need to say
The University of Bristol has been ordered to pay £50k in damages
Too many people accidentally selling worn pants for my liking
Legendary Legend Stars want what RuPeter Badges has
I haven’t stopped crying over the deeper meaning behind Matilda