Jamie Laing Turns up at Leeds Student Accommodation

In-demand MiC star visits Central Village for a cheeky post-night out snack

Made in Chelsea heartthrob Jamie Laing proved once a Leeds student always a Leeds student…

The popular TV star became the talk of Central village student halls when he turned up at the first-year accommodation last Wednesday for a boozy bite to eat.

(Chow) down time: Jamie munches on some food after a hectic club appearance

The theatre and performance grad hung out with a group of lucky freshers after appearing at Chilli White’s ‘Little Miss’ event earlier in the evening.

In what is a far cry from the luxury he has become accustomed to on MiC, Jamie returned to his student roots and is pictured scoffing grub from a plastic container in a student kitchen at the halls.

Wearing a casual black ensemble teamed with white sports trainers, the 25 year old McVitie’s heir looked at ease around his new pals.

No change there then! Jamie is surrounded by women at the club night

Excited students from the halls posted tweets about his unexpected visit, with one girl fantasising about seeing him in her living room.

True to form: Jamie was a hit with the ladies

However, for some frustrated first-years the morning-after hangovers were just that little bit worse when they realised they had missed out on seeing the star.

Gone in a flash: Some central village residents didn’t manage to see the TV star during his fleeting visit