Liverpool named one of the most creative cities in the UK

The Beatles who?

Creative Boom have named Liverpool as one of the most creative cities in the UK.

The website focuses on innovative areas and gives a general overview of what is happening in each city, its creative industries and the people who work there.

The website describes Liverpool as one of the most vibrant, colourful and interesting creative cities and goes on to say that the humour, warmth, and talent of the people make it one of the greatest places to live, work and play.

Albert Dock at night

The city is filled with beautiful old buildings like the Royal Liver Building,St Lukes Church and not to mention one of the most famous docks in the country, The Albert Dock.

It’s rich in culture, heritage and architecture.

We have one of the best nights out in the country and are fast becoming home to an abundance of wonderful independent restaurants and bars.

Royal Liver Building

Liverpool has one of the largest economies in the UK and has over 7000 creative and digital firms.

The Baltic Triangle which was once a warehouse and workshop district plays a large role in the creative industry of Liverpool and has become a hub for inspired entrepreneurs and their businesses.

Phil Charnock of Draw and Code, an emerging Liverpool business told Creative Boom: “”Liverpool is rich with personality; it shines through everything that happens here.

“Nothing is faceless, featureless or anodyne, which is what makes it such a joyous place to live.”

Phil’s right, you don’t get better than a scouser.