Here are the top six spots for students on a night out in Glasgow

Go to these places if you’re looking to party with the same people you’ve seen all week on campus

If you’re as indecisive as I am, and end up arguing over where exactly it is you want to go on a night out, just to end up not leaving pres, this list is for you. Whether you’re looking for a more chill night just to catch up with your friends after a long day of lectures or you’re looking to celebrate and go all out, there will be something that will take your fancy. So let me make it easy for you, here’s a couple of Glasgow’s best student-friendly pubs and clubs.

1. Firewater

For the indie music lovers, Firewater is your go-to spot in Glasgow. With its indie anthems and alternative music, this club creates the perfect night for dancing and making memories with your friends. The atmosphere is electric, and the drink prices are student-friendly. Whether you’re a seasoned indie lover or just looking for a change of pace, Firewater promises a night of non-stop fun.

2. Bamboo

Transport yourself to a tropical paradise at Bamboo, where the fun, colourful decor and exotic cocktails create the best setting for a night out. Open on Wednesdays, Fridays and the weekend. This club is a favourite among students for its diverse range of music selection, including R&B, Rock, House, and Pop. With affordable drinks and a dance floor that stays busy all night, Bamboo is the perfect spot if you don’t know what you’re in the mood for.

3. Nice ‘n’ Sleazy

Nice ‘n’ Sleazy is a laid-back hybrid bar/club where students can feel at home. This iconic venue is known for hosting live performances and DJ nights including genres like RnB, Rock and Indie music. My favourite part? You won’t need to spend too much of your saas if you choose to spend the night here. Dive into the eclectic scene and relax with other students in this Glasgow gem.

4. Kokomo

Right by Bamboo, Kokomo boasts an impressive venue; the Caribbean-inspired club offers a bright, vibrant setting with delicious cocktails and a choice of music genres from Hip-hop, Pop, Rnb, Rock, and Indie. Kokomo’s doors are open on Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. If you want something a little different, Kokomo’s your place to go.

5. Revolution

Revolution is your spot if you’re looking for fun cocktails; with a diverse drink menu (my favorite’s the chilli roulette) and an ambiance that’s perfect for socialising, Revolution offers the perfect setting for a night out with friends. Whether you’re into cocktails, or craft beers, Revolution has something for every student.

6. Hive

I can’t not mention our very own Hive in a list of the best bars/clubs in Glasgow. You either hate it or you love it, either way you cannot miss out on the ultimate uni student experience. With its lively atmosphere, student friendly drink deals and music that caters to a variety of tastes, Hive is the perfect choice for a student night out.

Glasgow’s nightlife is as diverse as its population, offering students plenty of options for a night out made of memories. Whether you prefer a bar, club or pub experience, these spots offer a combination of fun and affordability.