We share our favourite Glasgow Uni graduation pics

Do you recognise anyone in the photos?

After an incredibly tough year, it is lucky that we are still able to take graduation pictures in the cloisters. Scroll through to see some of our favourites and to learn how our graduates feel about leaving Glasgow behind.

Cameron, psychology

Instagram – cameron_macalister

“If home is where the heart is my heart is definitely somewhere in Gilmore Hill campus.”

Misha, medicine

Instagram – just_misha

“Rollercoaster of a year but feels good to say we made it!”

Gregor, computer science

Instagram – gregor_kerr

“What a five years it’s been, congrats to everyone graduating and cheers to gufc.”

Sarah, psychology

Instagram – sarahhanley

“Although this year has been a weird one and we have missed out on so many things, I am still so proud to have graduated with a 2:1 and have had a brilliant final year with my friends. That’s something covid can’t take away from me!”

Helen, Scots Law

Instagram – helen_s.17

“Graduating in 2021 was very strange, but also really exciting, and with a global pandemic thrown into the mix the joy and relief was amazing!”

Danny, mechanical engineering

Instagram – dannylaijx

“Graduating was quite surreal, but weird as well, especially due to covid.”

Serena, History and English Literature

Instagram – _serenaemily

“It’s been the most emotional experience of my life, and I’ve been so lucky to have been helped by so many people along the way, thank you so much everyone!’ (Bit of a long one!!)”

Sarah, medicine

Instagram – sarahaagnew

“Biggest congrats to all my gals and guys graduating, I’m gonna miss you all and Glasgow so much (minus the Boyd Orr stairs), thank you all for the best five years!”

Mairi, Scots Law

Instagram – mairi_adams

“I feel very proud of myself to have reached the end of a challenging four years, and despite the lack of graduation, I’m so grateful I was still able to celebrate with friends and family.”

Olivia, medicine

Instagram – oliviakemmett

“I’m buzzing to be graduating and can’t wait to start on the wards with my friends in August but will miss uni life (especially Hive).”

Nicola, physiology

Instagram – nicolalinton1

“Graduating in general is fantastic, but graduating with friends I’ve made for life is even better.”

Roza, biochemistry

Instagram – roza_dim

“Really excited to have some form of celebration after a tough year. Glasgow has been such a treat!”

Laura, clinical medicine

Instagram – lllaura_harrison

“Graduating is fun, so fun I think I’ll do it again in two years!”

Sadya, computing science

Instagram – sadya_afreen

“It’s an incredible feeling to finally be a graduate after four long years of everything. All I can say is I am very grateful for where I am today.”

Good luck to all our graduates with their future careers!