Dapper Laughs to make comeback at Campus

They’re ‘really looking forward to having him’

Foul-mouthed Dapper Laughs is set to make a return to stand-up next month with a “live PA, meet & greet and photo opportunity” at Sauchiehall Street club Campus.

This comes after a petition preventing him performing at Cardiff University in November was signed by over 700 students who branded him “sexist and inappropriate”.

Dapper’s ITV2 show “On The Pull” was pulled itself due to a petition with 68,000 signatures calling for the end of his “misogynistic” work, after footage emerged of him at a live show in London telling a shocked female audience member that “she’s gagging for a rape”.

“Comedian” Daniel O’Reilly, in an interview with Newsbeat last month said he felt “100% violated by a media campaign against him”, adding “I’m not going to be bullied out of what I like doing. Let’s bring it back, let’s carry on.”

A spokeswoman for Campus, a club that bills itself as “Glasgow’s first frat house”, confirmed that the show was going ahead, saying: “We are really looking forward to having him.

“It is going to be a really student-friendly night. We’re just getting him up to meet his Glasgow fans.