Saturday Night Lemmy is BACK

I cannot remember the last time I jammed out to Angels

If you have been living under a rock/have actually been revising the past few months, you may be aware that our beloved Lemmy had shut down. BUT NOW IT'S BACK.

As much as we love to hate on it, Saturday Lemmy being taken away from us was a tragic experience for many. What's one supposed to do on a Saturday if not downing cheap VKs, complaining about sticky floors and making mistakes? Well, we're all in for a treat!

LOST Saturdays are here to give our Saturday nights a purpose and bring back our bittersweet memories of Lemmy nights. With their launch party on the 26th of May, it's the perfect post exams celebration!

Image may contain: Poster, Paper, Flyer, Brochure

LOST is set to become your new favourite student night with themed nights, confetti canons, UV beer pong and BUCKING BRONCOS!!! Don't worry, LOST have kept in mind the lack of funds in our bank accounts post EGB and Hijacked tickets which is why they're bringing us the best student drink deals. Featuring student favourite DJ Joe Hawes (and guest acts) behind the decks, the music is guaranteed to get you in the groove.

Tickets go on sale on the 17th of May at 6pm, so set your alarms and snap them up here.