Here are all the Sabb campaign videos you’ll ever need to see

We apologise in advance

Campaign Videos Cheesy elections Exeter Exeter Sabbs Guild SABB Videos

In truth, they’re all terrible, but they’re a staple of Exeter’s SABB elections week. These cringe-inducing and cheesy videos are clogging up our social media, and thus, to make your lives a tiny bit easier (and, being sadists, we enjoy the pain you receive from watching them), you can now find them all here.

…Enjoy?

Guild President

Maria Finnerty – They keep telling us that space is an issue, but I never knew that it was this much of an issue….

Laura-Jane Tiley – “Love. Join. Talk.”? More like “Blatant. Hipster. Propaganda.”

Petra Jones – Off-key singing and a clear disregard for time signatures undermine this somewhat decent attempt at an election anthem. Just like Styx.

Calum Kumar-Shaw – “Be SHAW your voice is heard” says the video. In that case, let me use my voice to say; “This repetition is giving me an aneurysm”.

AU President

Jack Bristow – A disappointing lack of Tnetennba.

Bronwyn McLean – Just watching all of this sport is making me tired…

Josie Vickers – Beware if you have a fear of spacehoppers. 

Charlie Whitworth – what was he was smurfing when he came up with the ideas behind this video?

VP Activities

John Chilvers – What do you mean that he’s helping people!? COMMUNISM! COMMUNISM EVERYWHERE!

Sam Johnson – The tragic tale of a man being stalked by orange t-shirt-wearing females.

Katie O’Connor – Brighter than a J.J. Abrams film. So bright in fact that it burnt my retinas.

Nik Rahmel – More singing, this time featuring a man who killed and skinned a bear. How many pencils can I shove into my ear to stop the music this time around?

Kwasi Yeboah – I don’t care how adorable the John Lewis adverts are, please stop remaking them.

VP Education

Charlie Evans – A politically motivated all-singing, all-dancing Willy Wonka. My worst nightmare has just been realised…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S-dJRcITx8

George Flower – The last time we had “Flower Power” we ended up with Richard Nixon…

Bethan Jones – Ah yes, because Bees are such stalwarts of independent thought, with a queen who is not at all totalitarian.

Shumi Kadir – We know what they want, but why do we want it from you?

Joe Levy – Joe, take note and fire your video editor.

VP Welfare & Diversity

Naomi Armstrong – I believe that the binary number you’re looking for is 0100111001100001011011110110110101101001001000000100000101110010011011010111001101110100011100100110111101101110011001110000110100001010.

Josh Creek – Because getting rid of hills is as simple as making a vlog…

Henry Hancock – Word of advice Henry, backwards-facing baseball caps haven’t been cool since the ‘90s. They ended over 15 years ago.

Meg Lawrence – WHAT IS IT WITH SABB ELECTIONS AND SINGING?