Style Spotter: Club Fashion

Tab Fashion reveals the results of their latest search for student style.

| UPDATED Exeter Style Spotter Tab Fashion the tab exeter

For this week’s Style Spotter, we headed out earlier in the week to snap our favourite clubbing outfits.

Lily’s animal print Topshop cami was what initially drew us to her outfit!

She’s teamed it perfectly with black Topshop skinnies and some black ankle boots, giving her outfit a casual vibe.

The simple sliver earrings and necklace are the prefect accessories for this outfit, as they add just a little something without drawing focus away from the attention grabbing print of the top.

The most noticeable thing about Ollie’s outfit is his black leather jacket, a piece he picked up a few years ago at Camden market.

He’s paired the jacket with a plain white tee, black jeans from Topman and kept his colours consistent with a pair of lace up black shoes from Office.

This is a simple but polished look for guys and shows how easy it is to turn a very casual outfit into something more interesting.

We loved Kristina’s ‘spot on’ trending top, a multi-coloured camisole from Topshop that shows just a hint of leopard-animal print (which is huge right now in the fashion world!).

She’s kept her outfit low key with a pair of mock-croc leggings from Topshop, simple pumps from Schuh and a New Look side clutch.

Completing her outfit is her leather Topshop jacket, which carries the look off perfectly.

Sam ticks all the boxes with this well combined outfit, showing that it really is possible to get that ‘smart-casual’ look.

He layers a simple tee and vibrant shirt from Urban Outfitters with a Retro-feel denim jacket (Next) which creates an ideal chilled, yet stylish appearance.

The black trainers are the perfect way to finish off this low-maintenance look.

Fresher Katie is rocking the ‘relaxed chic’ look so popular on campus at the moment.

With a refreshing blend of vintage, including her mum’s handbag, and classic high street labels (such as Topshop) Katie has created an outfit that is simple yet effective.

The lace detail on her top (Miss Selfridge) adds a textured flair, and this twinned with her boots, another vintage special, produces a mix of colour to compliment her flattering teal skirt.