Image may contain: Crowd, Person, People, Human

Cuth’s Charity Fashion Show: A Night at Studio 54

Not one hair was out of place

St Cuthbert's Society Charity Fashion Show 2018 fundraised an amazing £7013.49 in aid of Children North East, a charity dedicated to improving the lives of impoverished children in the North East of England.

'A Night at Studio 54' was the theme this year, promising an evening of glamour based around the disco and debauchery of '70s Broadway.

Image may contain: Performer, Musical, Music, Leisure Activities, Haircut, Hair, Person, People, Human

Giles Deacon's incredible collection

The show kicked off with a collection of pieces that have graced the likes of London Fashion Week's catwalks from Giles Deacon. The stunning models showcased pieces from the Autumn Winter 2012 collection.

Image may contain: Woman, Girl, Female, Blonde, Person, People, Human

Straight from the show to the after party?

Following the ladies in their finery, came the men looking dapper sporting Walker Slater, the tweed specialists. The quintessential Durham attire wasn't about to be forgotten. That allowed the tracksuits featured in Pierre Leen's collection to appear as a bit of a shock to the system- but who better to embody the straight-out-of-bed-to-a-9am look than Cuth's models?

Image may contain: Performer, Musical, Music, Leisure Activities, Crowd, Person, People, Human

Honestly, the second the sun comes out

Thrown in amongst the models strutting their stuff, came the double act of Henry Johnson and Fionna Monk, the comperes. Shade was thrown, audience participation ensued, and Henry managed to bag himself a tattoo on his right bum cheek in the charity auction for a mere £220.

Image may contain: Person, People, Human

Why is the guy in the background looking the other way???

If the pole dancers, from Durham's very own Pole Soc, spicing up the interval weren't enough of a spectacle, the Cuth's Lions football team provided their own entertainment with their new kit reveal.

Straight out of the Premier League

Not to mention the oiled-up swimwear looks (here's hoping for some sun this summer, just saying) and the walks we'd all been waiting for: the underwear. Which, as always, did not disappoint. Featuring Rosie Huntington-Whitely's "Rosie for Autograph" collection, and Calvin Klein, the grand finale was everything you could have hoped for.