Ding Dong the witch is….a murderer?

Margaret Thatcher’s policies caused people to die both unjustly and prematurely, Durham University Researchers say.

A report by health teams at Durham and other universities has concluded that Thatcher’s policies caused ‘unjust premature death’.

Due to the culmination of health inequality, unnecessary unemployment and welfare cuts passed under her premiership, the study found that people were simply giving up and dying early.

Margaret Thatcher, leaving people on the fence since 1979.

The research shows that under Thatcher UK poverty rates went up from 6.7 per cent in 1975 to 12 per cent in 1985. From this it concludes that Margaret Thatcher was therefore naturally responsible for loss of well-being resulting in death.

The researchers, party membership indeterminable, said that Mrs Thatcher’s governments ‘wilfully engineered an economic catastrophe in order to undermine the power of working class organisations’.

According to the study differences in quality of life led to worse variations in health standards and life expectancy. Inequality also increased extortionately between the rich and the poor, leaving the poorest destitute and without cause to go on.

Clare Bambra, staunch Conservative.

Professor Clare Bambra, from the Wolfson Research Institute for Health and Wellbeing at Durham University, said: “Advancements in public health will be limited if governments continue to pursue neoliberal economic policies – such as the current welfare state cuts being carried out under the guise of austerity.”

Clearly there is no political motivation behind the paper, as Professors would never let party bias affect research.