Tab Tignes Video Awards 2014

COMPETITION: The Tab are on the lookout for the best ski trip video of 2014! WIN: A tricolour of wine and social media fame presented by filterview.tv!

Palatinalps is over for another year. The photos are on Facebook, we’ve picked the best outfits, rounded-up the parties, and even the competitions.

But now for a bit of off-piste competition…

Send the link to your Palatinalps video for your chance to win a tricolour of wine and your very own video feature on the Filterview Facebook page. Alcohol and social media fame – it’s the stuff student dreams are made of!

Filterview was started by an ex Durham TabTV Editor and curates the best online film and videos, tailored to your interests. Sign up now for early access at filterview.tv!

Need some inspiration? We’re kicking off the competition with a fantastic entry from Mary’s finalist Ben Bedford, who has set the bar rather high…

Ben used his Go Pro to capture all the magic from Tignes 2014, both on and off piste

His movie certainly isn’t short of apres madness

Piste out of their minds

Even the La Folie Douce performers got involved

You can check out his video here:

Think you can beat this?

It’s the perfect summative distraction. Dig out the Go Pro, get creative, and add in your favourite Tignes tunes.

Send your videos to [email protected] for your chance to win ‘Best Palatinalps Video 2014’ and be presented with a tricolour of wine and social media fame by Filterview!

DEADLINE: February 1st 2014.