Hild Bede Charity Fashion Show 2013 – The Movie

Like you’ve never seen it before…

VIDEO AT THE BOTTOM

12 years a slave, The Wolf of Wall Street, Gravity. All of these pale in comparison with this, January’s hotly anticipated release of the Hild Bede Charity Fashion Show Movie.

The night has set a decadently high bar for this term’s fast approaching plethora of college fashion shows, under the inspired leadership of Chessie Hearn and Rosie Atkins.

Compéred by the ever-charistmastic James Allbut and redhead bombshell Jenny Hobbiss the evening ended last term with a bang.

Compére James Allbut shimmies to stardom

The video doesn’t disappoint. With supreme editing at the hands of self-taught Jonny East it is clear that this was not a night to be missed.

Behind the scenes highlights with experienced Crossbar Challenge presenter Ollie Silverton included Storm Model Jack Curd who, having been scouted on the King’s Road in 2010, gave some insider industry knowledge on how to handle the pressure.

Not his (Jack Curd) first time at the rodeo…

But it didn’t stop there. In the face of boos and shrieks from one table Hector Bevan went with the ‘haterz gonna hate’ line before showing off some signature moves, whilst the blonde with the black eye – Freddie Frithz – was left with his jaw on the floor as the underwear walk strutted past his front row seat.

All in all, it seems to have been a very good year for the Hild Bede Charity Fashion Show who will be a very tough act to beat after raising a ridiculous £5000 for Walking with the Wounded, only £3000 short of the DUCFS total last year.

Congratulations to all involved you can find photos from the night and information about getting involved in next year’s show here.

‘Dancing queen’ Hector Bevan had a message for his fans

Presented by Ollie Silverton

Filmed, Edited and Produced by Jonny East

With thanks to James Allbut and Chessie Hearn

Be sure to watch in 1080HD by clicking the cog on the bottom right hand corner and selecting 1080.