Image may contain: Person, Human, Condo, Housing, Apartment Building, Office Building, High Rise, City, Building, Town, Urban

A man was stabbed outside the Walk In Centre last night

It’s the City Health Centre near Kasbah

A man was stabbed last night outside the City of Coventry Health Centre near Kasbah on Stoney Stanton Road.

The victim is a man in his 20s. He was taken to hospital with stab wounds and remains in a serious condition.

The CCTV taken of the stabbing is being reviewed as part of the investigation into this incident. However, the Walk In Centre have confirmed that they are open today and operating as usual.

West Midlands police told The Tab Coventry: "Police were called to reports of disorder on Stoney Stanton Road, Coventry, shortly after 8pm yesterday (8 July)."

"A man in his 20's later presented himself at a walk-in clinic with stab wounds. He was taken to hospital where he remains in a serious condition."

A post on Spotted: Coventry City says that three men rushed through the Walk In Centre just before the victim was found outside moments later with serious injuries.

Image may contain: Text

One comment on the post read "I have never seen so much blood in my life".

Image may contain: Logo, Symbol, Trademark, Text

This incident marks the 26th stabbing in Coventry this year. It follows the recent departure of the Knife Angel, a giant sculpture which was created to raise awareness of knife crime in the UK, which stood outside Coventry Cathedral.