TikTok sensations The Chocolate Charvas are coming to Cardiff for an exclusive appearance

They’ll be at Circuit on Monday 6th November

TikTok sensations The Chocolate Charvas will be hosting their first ever club appearance in Cardiff next week.

The appearance is set to take place on Monday 6th November at Circuit during an event called The Charva Takeover.

They will also be hosting the event alongside Kak Hatt, who will be performing his viral song Just How You Like It which you may know from their videos.

After amassing over one billion views in recent weeks, The Chocolate Charvas have taken the world by storm and this week have even been spotted with Central Cee, and as well as announcing that they are making their own music.

There will also be the opportunity to meet both Kak Hatt and The Chocolate Charvas during a meet and greet.

According to Circuit, the first 100 tickets are free, and there are also limited £1 tickets available too.

Drinks deals include six for £10 shots and £2 for selected drinks. There will also be VK watermelon slushies, and free candy floss.

The event taking place is part of Circuit’s Watermelon Sugar student night which takes place on Mondays. Previous nights include pizza parties, a Gordon Ramsay takeover, and an “inflatable discoland”.