Image may contain: Girl, Shirt, Portrait, Photography, Photo, People, Mouth, Teeth, Lip, T-Shirt, Crowd, Glasses, Female, Smile, Face, Accessory, Sunglasses, Accessories, Person, Human, Apparel, Clothing

The Strawberries and Creem 2020 festival line-up has dropped

Celebrate May Week in style

The line-up for Cambridge’s most popular music event of the year has dropped. On 20th June, Strawberries and Creem returns with 4 stages and over 30 acts, featuring Hip-hop, R&B, Drum & Bass, Grime, Afrobeats and more. Fleek Friday fans out there, this is not one to miss.

The main acts include Grammy-winning artist Sean Paul, best known for his chart-topping collaboration with Dua Lipa, ‘No Lie’, as well as his other hits, ‘Temperature’ and ‘Contra La Pared’. He has also collaborated with a host of international icons, including Beyonce, The Saturdays and Clean Bandit.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8OKhKtBykn

Alongside him, upcoming artist Koffee, who recently won a Grammy for Best Reggae Album, will perform. The Main Stage will also host Raye, famous for featuring on Jonas Blue’s 2016 single ‘By Your Side’ as well as Jax Jones’ 2016 single ‘You Don’t Know Me’.

Looking for a way to say farewell to Cambridge for the summer in style? The festival caps off the term, offering students a chance to relieve the stress of exam term and forget the problematic antics of May Week.

Image may contain: People, Audience, Festival, Crowd, Person, Human

The 2019 Strawberries and Creem Festival. (Photo credit: Joe Barnes)

It was set up by former Cambridge students Chris Jammer and Sam Mellor. Instead of wallowing in sorrow about the lack of music diversity on the Cambridge club scene, they started a club night in Fez centred around urban and dance music.

In 2014, they transformed this into a May Week garden party that attracted over 800 people. Now, 7 years later, the garden party has transformed into a huge festival, expecting to host over 14,000 people.

Here’s a list of the main acts:

Main Stage

Sean Paul

Koffee

Raye

Jaykae

Nafe Smallz

Mike Skinner

Tiffany Calver

Pa Salieu

Artful Dodger

Big Top Tent

Hybrid Minds ft. Tempza

Kings of Rollers & Inja

Turno & Dreps

AC13 B2B Ben Snow with Trafic MC

T>I & Carasel

Cardinal Sound

Buckfast Boys Club

The Hangar

Sam Divine

Jess Bays

Saffron Stone

Made You Look

Harry Pearce

Chris Jammer

JP

Tickets cost £45.00 and can be purchased on the Strawberries and Creem website.

Cover Photo: Joe Barnes