Image may contain: Torso, Back, Human, Person

VOTE NOW: Cambridge’s Best Bums 2018

Mirror, mirror on the wall, who’s the prettiest peach of them all? Vote at the bottom of the article

| UPDATED best bums best bums 2018 Cambridge cambridge students competition photography University of Cambridge vote

Giles, studying Land Economy at Girton

Image may contain: Back, Human, Person

Giles gazes gallantly at the glorious growth of the shrubbery beyond the bridge, galvanising passers by with his gusto in geomorphogeny and geoponics.

Esmerelda, studying MML at Queens’

Image may contain: Water, House, Housing, Mansion, Architecture, Building, Person, Human

A fan of the element of water, edgy Esmerelda energises her mornings by breezing along the river Cam, cautiously considering the conspicuous nature of a competition to crown one’s callipygous.

Barry, studying Law at Fitzwilliam, and Clive, studying Maths at Churchill

Image may contain: Back, Human, Person

Barry, fresh from the balneary, braves his bombosity to the brisk climates of an autumnal Cambridge morning. He joins his charismatic compeer, Clive, in their daily activity of analysing the architecture of the chapel not so far away.

Henrietta, studying Natural Sciences at Homerton

Image may contain: Bookcase, Interior Design, Shop, Furniture, Library, Book, Room, Indoors, Human, Person

Henrietta hastily hunts for a book on harmonious horticulture, to further support her arguments for the hederaceous nature of the hortensial world.

Theodore, studying Vet Med at Jesus

Image may contain: Outdoors, Clothing, Shorts, Apparel, Water, Building, Architecture, Back, Human, Person

Theodore the tastevin perches thoughtfully upon the terrace of a top secret location, believed to be somewhere in town. He assesses the tasks of theriatrics, and thinks they are terrific.

Camilla, studying English at Trinity

Image may contain: Room, Fitness, Flooring, Sport, Exercise, Working Out, Sports, Floor, Apparel, Clothing, Indoors, Corridor, Person, Human

Camilla casually considers the catacoustics of the cool structure of the bridge in which she has found herself amidst. There is a sensation of suspiration which she struggles to locate.

Antonio, studying Philosophy at Magdalene

Image may contain: Bookcase, Room, Handrail, Banister, Indoors, Furniture, Human, Person

Amorous Antonio acquires knowledge in academicism, anthroposophy and several schools of philosophical thought as he longs for the day to become aprique once again.

Penelope, studying Classics at Murray Edwards

Image may contain: Lingerie, Underwear, Room, Pants, Female, Interior Design, Indoors, Door, Back, Furniture, Chair, Person, Human, Apparel, Clothing

Penelope peers out of the window in a perscrutation to spot the perfect plenilune. She wistly wonders whether the residents across the road are doing the same thing.

Leonard, studying Geography at Robinson

Image may contain: Plant, Grass, Person, Human

Leonard longs to become literary, as he lovingly looks upon the library before him. He is lachrymose, for he must continue to colour maps.

Diana, studying Engineering at Christ’s

Image may contain: Nature, Water, Canoe, Outdoors, Transportation, Boat, Rowboat, Vehicle, Human, Person

Daring Diana dangerously directs her punt across the (not quite) diaphanous waters and into the depths of the Cambridge forests, all in the name of discovering dendrology.