APPLY: The Tab’s Creative Team

Artists, photographers, designers…come out of the woodwork

Hide Images

Are you still lusting after the days of Art A-Level? Is your Instagram *on point*?

We're extremely excited to be working on our annual print edition, and we're on the hunt for a band of creatives to assist us with some artistic endeavours.

Sound up your street? Check out the positions below, and email us, including your name, College and examples of previous work, at [email protected] by midnight Sunday 19th August.

Graphic Designers

If newspaper/poster design is your forte, this position is perfect for you. The role involves working alongside Editors to complete the design of our print edition. Former knowledge and experience of editing software is required.

Photographers

You are the one constantly commenting under friend's profile pictures "creds to the photographer xx", and that is the kind of work ethic we NEED. A genuine enjoyment and talent in photography, whatever medium, would be fantastic for this role.

Artists

Doodlers unite! We are on the hunt for comic experts galore, to have their artwork featured in the edition. Squigglers, sketchers, you name it. All are welcome.

These roles are a great opportunity to experience working with The Tab on a specific project, which is an incredibly rewarding process. Creative positions on the team can also be extended to term time, at flexible schedules.

Looking forward to hearing from you!