Image may contain: Poster, Collage

EXCLUSIVE: Catz May Ball 2018 headliners revealed

If you’re All Cried Out from not getting a Trinity ticket, get ready to Bring It All Back at Catz

The Catz May Ball 2018 committee has exclusively told The Tab that Blonde will be headlining this year, with S Club and Artful Dodger also performing, as well as up-and-coming talent.

After Catz 2016 line-up of Tinchy Stryder and an ABBA Tribute Band, this years committee had a lot to live up to – but they have managed to deliver one of the biggest and diverse line-ups Catz/Cambridge has ever seen.

Image may contain: Person, People, Human

Known for dance hits such as 'All Cried Out', 'I Loved You' and 'Nothing Like This', deep house duo Blonde are set to headline Catz May Ball this year. With 120 million streams on Spotify, 3x Gold Records and more collaborations than you can count, Blonde are sure to illuminate the main stage.

What is arguably just as exciting is the rest of the line-up, which consists of two huge throw-back artists: S Club and Artful Dodger.

The three remaining members of S Club – Jo, Bradley and Tina – will be bringing back memories of the early noughties, minus the velour tracksuits and block eye shadow. With timeless hits such as Don't Stop Moving, Bring It All Back and Reach, you'd be forgiven for thinking this was Cindies LIVE in concert.

UK Garage legend Artful Dodger will also be making their Catz debut, with hits such as Moving Too Fast and Re-Rewind and prominent collaborations with Craig Davids and many others. This Southampton based duo are bound to get the crowd moving.

Catz have also sought out up-and-coming performers to complete this year's line-up, with JONES and Luna Bay both coming to Cam. Singer-songwriter JONES is bringing chill vibes to the main stage, with her alternative acoustic set followed by indie newcomers Luna Bay and their infectious riffs and catchy hooks.

This year's line-up is so diverse and recognisable – from House to Pop to Garage to indie rock, there's something for everybody. Catz May Ball 2018 looks like it's shaping up to be luminescent indeed.

Click here to access the Catz May Ball 2018 playlist